home | patterns | published elsewhere | books | video | about | contact

Christmas Mug Cozy

I recently posted a bunch of last-minute holiday gift ideas, and among them was a mug cozy that I'd knit one Valentines Day. It has a heart on it.

Here's a link to the free pattern.

For YEARS I've been wanting to edit the heart chart into a Christmas tree and re-knit this li'l cozy.
I still haven't re-knit it, but I've finally edited the chart into two possible Christmas trees.
If you decide to knit up one of these Christmas tree mug cozies, I'd love to see it! If you post photos on Ravelry, please comment below with a link to your project so we can all see what the finished cozy looks like.

May you all have a blessed holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say!