home | patterns | published elsewhere | books | video | about | contact

My book is printed!


Last week I received a yellow package in the mail from Interweave. Immediately I felt my body shiver with excitement! I knew exactly what was in there!

As I ran from the mailbox to the house, I couldn't wait. I was picking at the corners of the envelope eager to see if I was right.












I peeled back the sticky flap enough to peek inside.
YES! I was right! It's my book!

I could hardly contain my excitement to stand still long enough for J to get a picture of me holding it.













All the projects have been updated on Ravelry, and here on my website. I'd love to know which ones are your favorites! Please feel free to comment below. I love hearing from you guys :)
I've also noticed that Interweave has moved the release date from December 11th to TODAY, November 5th! Order now to be the first to get it! Just in time for Holiday gift-giving!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! The book looks beautiful, and the garments are lovely- and perfect for fall/winter knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say!