home | patterns | published elsewhere | books | video | about | contact

Crochet Reiki Hearts

I'm currently in the process of going through Master/Teacher Reiki training. It's a 9-week course, and we're just about half way through.

Just for fun, last week I got the idea to crochet up a bunch of little hearts and stuff them with crystals and herbs relating to the topic of that week's class. I had some hand-spun yarn on hand that I wasn't sure yet what to do with, so I started with that. I crocheted a bunch of hearts from that hank of hand-spun… then I kept going! I've made a ton of these things…
Because there are so many, and they're a lot of fun for me to make, I'm starting to sell them in my Etsy store and at a local farm down the road.
Please feel free to use this idea for yourself and as gifts, and I ask that if you do choose to sell anything made from any of my patterns, that 100% of the proceeds go toward a charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say!