• A review from KnittingScholar.com.
• A blog post from Hillsborough yarn shop in Hillsborough, NC.
• There are some great, thorough reviews on Amazon.com.
• Kathleen from Knitting Daily included the Warmth Top in her top 12 from 2012!
• Kathleen also posted a review about FFK on the Knitting Daily Blog.
• The Knittin' Kitten included FFK in a blog post about enjoyable books.
• Domic is knitting Beauty! Read the translated version of her post. Or the original in German.
And, a few of you have even contacted me directly to say:
|Jenny:||It looks absolutely lovely. It's sure to inspire many, many people. Just looking at the pics of your gorgeous pieces gets me all excited to pick up my knitting needles again. Plus, you've touched a place in my heart that revved me up to knit in the first place many years ago… of seamless, often-circular construction. Elizabeth Zimmermann not only showed me the possibilities over 30 years ago, but she truly was an author who inspired me to write. Thank you for continuing down the exciting seamless path with designs that will turn the heads of new generations and get them to pick up their knitting needles, as well!|
|Vivien:||You make it easy to follow and easy to change. Thanks for a great book.|
• Tina from Peacefully Knitting bought the book and posted a review on her blog.
• One of the knitters who helped me with the book (Kim Haesemeyer), shared her experiences on her blog.
• A Touch of Wool finished knitting a Warmth sweater and shared a bit on her blog.
• FaveCrafts.com posted a review of the book!
• Andria received FFK for Christmas and has knit the Warmth Top. She has shared a little bit on her blog.
• The Spicy Knitter is (definitely) considering knitting the Bliss Top in her blog post.